Make the most of your Rosewater Spa experience…
- Plan on it: Book-off the time you’ll spend at the Spa and let people know you’ll be unavailable for a few hours. This way your visit can be a true getaway, and you’ll return to your day relaxed, recharged and rejuvenated.
- Arrive Early: We recommend you arrive at least 15 minutes before your appointment to allow transition time. Shed your cares, slip into a sumptuous robe and sip some Rosewater herbal tea in our retreat to begin your journey of rejuvenation. Don’t forget to turn off your cell phone!
- Expect more: The Rosewater team is knowledgeable and experienced in making your visit as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
- Talk to our Team: Ask questions about any personal stress management or skin care concerns you may have. Their advice and suggestions will help you get the most out of your visit and will allow you to ‘take home’ the knowledge they share.
- Relax: You’ll be in the best, professionally trained hands possible. Now that’s something to sing about!
- Extra Time: Please allow extra time for unexpected traffic and parking challenges.
- Booking and Cancellation Policy: We respect your schedule and ask that you keep the appointments you book with us. Full payment is required for appointments cancelled with less than 24-hours notice. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment; late arrivals will result in shortened services in order to take each guest on time. Prices are subject to change without notice. A credit card is required to reserve all first time guests and spa packages. Spa premises limited to persons 13 years or older.
- Cell Phones: We are proud to provide a uniquely different cell-free spa zone!
Gratuities: Extending a gratuity as a result of a great spa experience is at the discretion of our guests and is greatly appreciated,